Aug 14 2008

Brooks Addiction 7

Published by at 10:52 pm under Uncategorized

Knee pain. That’s what it started with. Then there was pain in my ankles and hips. I tried to run less, but as the pain continued I finally decided that I had to stop running altogether. After a few months and once the pain subsided, my spouse and I decided that it was time to pick up a new pair of running shoes and to start running again. I visited Gotta Run, a local running store in Arlington, VA, and picked up a pair of Brooks Addiction 7s ($90). I had run in Brooks before—they have the widest toe box on the market and fit my “flipper feet” perfectly. Because the Addiction 7 helped to control my excessive pronation, almost all of my knee pain is gone (it’s still aches when I run up and down a lot of hills, but a knee strap and stretching usually helps). If you have similar problems, then consider changing your shoes!!!

4 responses so far

4 Responses to “Brooks Addiction 7”

1. sgreenlaon 21 Aug 2008 at 8:52 pm

What’s with teaching in my discipline? 😉

2. Krystynon 21 Aug 2008 at 9:49 pm

Economics is quite lovely, but no major is as cool as American Studies!!!

3. sandraron 10 Sep 2009 at 10:03 am

Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. 🙂 Cheers! Sandra. R.

4. celebrity fuck youon 24 Aug 2010 at 2:19 pm

Sign: zdbrw Hello!!! znfgc and 3452dxuatqbvyh and 5234 : Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you again and for your opinions on the world of work.