Oct 02 2008

iHome- another iPod accessory

Published by at 11:51 pm under Uncategorized

If you have an iPod, you of course need the accessories to compliment it. I’m not neurotic about buying every gadget possible for my iPod- I only buy what I need. And this I needed. The iHome, having multipule uses, sits contently on my desk as a clock and a dock for my iPod. Not only does it hold the iPod, but it is also capable of playing music and charging at the same time. Whenever I’m going out to the gym or packing for a trip, I grab my iPod and am guaranteed a full battery. But- my favorite part of the iHome is, by far, the built in alarm clock. Personally, I hate waking up to obnoxious, incessant beeping noises. Who would ever want to start off the day like that? I prefer the first thing I hear to be my favorite song. (I know that some of my friends worry about sleeping through the alarm if a song is playing. Thankfully, in case the song doesn’t get you out of bed, the beeping comes afterward.)

$99.99 does sound pricey at first, but for everything you’re getting, I’ve found it to be worth it. The iHome is practical in many ways and I’ve gotten so much use out of it. It adheres to whatever type of iPod you own. (A remote is included!- another plus.) It’s easy to set up and easy to use for all of the technologically challenged like myself, and comes in different styles and colors too, some of which are cheaper. I can’t think of a reason not to get it!

One response so far

One Response to “iHome- another iPod accessory”

1. joseon 23 Oct 2012 at 3:35 pm

favor nesecito el control remoto es muy bueno….te de peru