Feb 10 2012

Say goodbye to dry oily skin and hello to beautiful skin!

Published by at 3:26 am under The Shopping Blog

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41evuj5gZGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Every since I started using Neutrogena’s oil free moisturizer, I have seen great results.  I started using this product about six months ago.  I had been looking for a light moisturizer that I could use everyday and that contained SPF.  I was overjoyed when I found this product because it met all of my needs.  This lotion promises to provide a lightweight, non-greasy formula that keeps skin moisturized for 12 hours.  This lotion is alcohol- free, won’t clog pores, a hypoallergenic and is also fragrance free.

Neutrogena’s Oil free moisturizer is just one of the many products that make up the Neutrogena family.  The Neutrogena skin empire as we know it today, was founded in the early 1930s by a man named Emanuel Stolaroff.  Early off Stolaroff’s small specialty cosmetic company, which was known as Natone, was primarily associated with the glamour of the film industry.  By the 1940’s Natone began to manufacture and distribute cosmetics for the retail market and started to become more successful. High officials from Neutrogena have built strong relationship between the Neutrogena Corporation and dermatologists which as given the company an exceptional competitive advantage.  Today Neutrogena is known as the #1 dermatologists-recommended skincare brand on the market.

This product can be found at the following stories (prices may vary) (4 FL OZ)

Online Neutrogena website- $9.99on sale for $7.99

Wal-Mart– $9.97

Target– $9.99

Walgreens$13.99 $10.49

Also sold at- Kroger, CVS, Rite-Aid

Ingredients-(for allergy purposes)

Active Ingredients:Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5% , Oxybenzone 3%Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer

Customer thoughts-

While reading reviews I determined that most users enjoy this product.  A read two cases where the customers had a negative experience.  They complained about mild irritation and continued on to say that had very sensitive skin to begin with.  These are some of the positive comments some users posted.

”I always tried to find a moisturizer that would keep my skin soft and that wouldn’t clog my pores. My skin is a bit sensitive so it always feels dry after I wash it. Most moisturizers I bought wouldn’t keep my skin soft or were too heavy! Neutrogena’s moisturizer is the best by far! I started using it a month ago, during the winter season and my skin look great and feels so soft! I LOVE IT!”

adrien from Gainesville, FL

“I have been using this for about two years now, and I don’t think I’ll ever stop. I like that it has SPF, and doesn’t have a tacky feel like other SPF moisturizers I’ve tried. Over the past two years I have tried other moisturizers, including expensive ones, and this is still the best for me. I have very oily skin, so the oil free aspect of this really helps. I highly recommend this product.”

Faceyface from Orem UT

I apply this product to my face after every shower and have seen amazing improvements.  My skin feels smoother and does not feel oily anymore.   Neutrogena’s oil free moisturize has so many great qualities.  Almost every year Allure magazine awards this and other Neutrogena products as being an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.  For anyone who is struggling to find a great and reliable everyday lotion, this product is for you.

2 responses so far

2 Responses to “Say goodbye to dry oily skin and hello to beautiful skin!”

1. Angela Brownon 10 Jul 2012 at 3:23 am

Is they were producing elements like as this for oily skin too. Any information regarding this would be highly appreciating.

2. […] day creams: Body Shop Vitamin E cream, Lotus Nutraglow, Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer, The Body Shop Vitamin C Good night creams: J&J Baby cream / oil, Nivea, Dove body silk, […]